- 1 Lagrima piano
- 1.1 Lagrima Piano LG-803
- 1.2 Lagrima Piano LAG-740
- 1.3 Lagrima Piano LAG-640
- 1.4 Lagrima keyboard LAG-560
- 1.5 Lagrima Piano, 88 Keys Electric Keyboard Piano for Beginner LAG-590
- 1.6 Lagrima Piano 88 Full Weighted Hammer Heavy Action Key Digital Piano
- 1.7 Lagrima Piano LAG-590
- 1.8 Lagrima Piano 88 Full Weighted Hammer Heavy Action Key
- 1.9 Lagrima Piano LAG-300 61 Key Portable Electric Keyboard
- 1.10 Lagrima Piano LAG-750 61 Key Electric Keyboard Piano
- 1.11 Lagrima Piano LG-803 88-Key Weighted Hammer Action Digital Piano with Full-Size Weighted Keys
- 1.12 Lagrima Piano LAG-560 Full Size Weighted Key Portable Digital Piano
- 1.13 Lagrima Piano LAG-650 88 Key
- 1.14 Lagrima Piano LAG-640 lagrima 88 key digital piano
- 1.15 Lagrima digital piano reviews
A Lagrima Piano is a more affordable option when learning to practice your piano skills. This piano will be a great way to transition to an acoustic piano after mastering the Lagrima Piano. Of course, you do not have to transition to a different piano but the option is always there to switch to any other piano. There are some great digital features on the Lagrima Piano that an acoustic piano does not have; these include a good selection of tones, volume control, and rhythms. These advanced options are a great fit especially for someone who is learning to play the piano more on their own and want to eventually switch to an acoustic piano option. Overall, this piano choice is a great option when looking for something that has a great selection of features and will not break the bank for more of a first option for playing the piano.
Below we will list different options for Lagrima Pianos with information on either model.
Lagrima Piano LG-803
|4.2 out of 5|
Lagrima Piano LAG-740
|4 out of 5|
Lagrima Piano LAG-640
Lagrima keyboard LAG-560
|4.1 out of 5|
Lagrima Piano, 88 Keys Electric Keyboard Piano for Beginner LAG-590
|4.3 out of 5|
Lagrima Piano 88 Full Weighted Hammer Heavy Action Key Digital Piano
|4.3 out of 5|
Lagrima Piano LAG-590
The Lagrima LAG-590 is a digital piano option that will not break the bank and simple to use. Many reviewers said that having the digital screen really helped make the piano playing experience that much better. Something great when looking into the Ligrima LAG-590 model, is the keys are identical to a standard piano; making this a great choice in authenticity while also saving money. This model is also made to have a digital screen which helps to use the tones that it comes with much easier. Another great feature in this model is that you can record your music and play it back to see how it sounds. This is one of the features that is the most talked about by users of this model; all verified purchases.
One complaint from those who regularly use an acoustic piano is that the keys are much heavier than they need to be. The keys were made heavier to replicate the feeling of an acoustic piano, they missed the mark on exactly how heavy the keys need to be.
This piano would be great for anyone who wants a piano that is equivalent in key heaviness as an acoustic piano. It would also be a great option for anyone who is into the tech side of music and wants to have the digital screen and the ability to record and playback your work.
Lagrima Piano 88 Full Weighted Hammer Heavy Action Key
The Lagrima 88 has keys identical for an acoustic piano as well as the last piano mentioned. This makes it easier to play while learning how different the weighted keys are. One great thing about this piano is that you can also turn off the sensitivity. Also, there is a feature where you can record, and has demo songs to learn from. Something that was not so great about this piano from the reviews is that the instructions are not the easiest directions to read, but reviews said that simply watching a video should fix that issue easily. The only other con of this piano is that the back of the piano is open so you could not put it in the middle of a room, it would have to go against a wall to hide the open backing. Overall this is a pretty great piano choice as far as digital pianos go.
This piano is for anyone who wants to learn to play with the same weighted keys and sensitivity as an acoustic piano. It is also good for kids or someone who is taking classes for piano somewhere else, because you will be able to practice just like on the acoustic piano and it will not take up as much room. The size of this piano would be great for someone who has less room for a piano or just wants one on the smaller side so it does not take up too much space. The smaller size was a hit in the reviews, as it will be a better fit in a smaller space and still has great sound with it.
Lagrima Piano LAG-300 61 Key Portable Electric Keyboard
- Full Size 61 Key Keyboard Piano-Designed for beginner to intermediate-level use, this multi-function keyboard piano features 61 keys, providing a traditional piano or organ feel for versatile learning and an exciting acoustic experience.
- Dual Power Supply for Convenience-This electric piano can be powered by AC/DC power adapter (included in the package/available 110v-240v)or 6 AA batteries (not included) making it perfect for use both in the home and on the road.
- Multifunctional Beginner Piano Keyboard-LAGRIMA 61 keys piano features record and playback and 3 steps lesson function so that beginners or kids can learn and play the piano more easily and quickly.This piano also has adjusting volume/a rhythm/tempo,sync,sustain etc function.
- Well Connected-This beginner keyboard features Audio input/Mic/Output jack/DC 9V jack.Audio input can connect your mobile,computer,MP3 to play the music or melody;Mic jack connect micphone(included);Phone/output jack connect headphone and external speaker;DV 9V jack connects power adapter.
- Product Detail-Let your creativity take over with 128 tones, 128 rhythms and 12 demo songs. Use the optional 8 percussion and drum sound kit to help keep the beat.This electronic keyboard is perfect for beginners and players of all skill levels,can be used by children or adults.
Lagrima Piano LAG-750 61 Key Electric Keyboard Piano
The Lagrima LAG-750 61 has many helpful features for a decent price making this a great first keyboard; as reviews had said. There is not much setup for this keyboard which is great if you are looking for a very quick and easy setup. It has 2 built in speakers that have amazing sound so that you can clearly hear your music in great quality. If you want to record your singing there is also a place that you can plug in a microphone. Although this is a nice feature there are some complaints on the plug in not working as well as they thought, but it was not a huge complaint as most people did not have this issue. This is more of a portable keyboard with a stand that makes it easy to life a chair under and make some music. It would not be the best choice if you are looking for something that will have a nicer look.
The Lagrima LAG-750 61 Key Electric Keyboard Piano would be great for someone’s first starter piano, the size is a big plus and its easy to use with some features that are on the other Lagrima pianos. Reviewers said this was a piano recommended from a piano teacher as a starter piano. Another reason it is great as a starter piano is the keys on the Lagrima LAG-750 61 light up so you can see which keys you are pressing while learning a new song. The feel of the keys aren’t as heavy which is another reason this model is better for someone who is just starting out playing the piano.
Lagrima Piano LG-803 88-Key Weighted Hammer Action Digital Piano with Full-Size Weighted Keys
- 10 Grade Weight Action Keys – LAGRIMA digital piano features 88 fully weighted hammer action keys,so it is heavier in the low end and lighter in the high end(A total of 10 grades),which can give you the feel of an acoustic piano and provide a wonderful playing experience!
- Bluetooth Remote Control – Smart design with bluetooth function,so you can connect bluetooth first by phone,ipad or other devices,then you can operate this piano very convenience just by remote control or your devices even though you are far from this piano!And you can also use wireless headphones (not included)with this piano!
- Well Connected – This weight key piano features USB/MIDI/AUDIO/HEADPHONE TERMINAL,MIDI input/out allows you connect computer,table,phone to learn lessons easily;Audio input/output allows you to connect the external speaker;Headphone input(3.5 mm) allows you to connect headphone which can not disturb others’ relax.
- Quite Mode – This weighted piano with two headphone jacks,you will find them at the bottom of the piano (headphone is not included,headphone jack is 3.5mm),so you don’t worry will disturb others’ relax when you are playing.
- FEATURE – 3 Pedal System(Soft/Sustain/Sostenuto Pedal)/LCD Display Screen/200 Demo Songs/Dual,802 Tones/400 Rhythms/Built-in Stereo Speakers/Left/Right Hands Mode//Different Instrument Sounds
Lagrima Piano LAG-560 Full Size Weighted Key Portable Digital Piano
This piano has a more simpler look to it which is a nice touch. While most Lagrima pianos follow a feel in the keys as an acoustic piano, this model follows those of a grand piano. That means that the keys feel much heavier or much lighter than other models of the Lagrima pianos. You can connect your smartphone to the piano so you can hear the music through the speakers making it easier to hear over the music. Another great feature is the 100 rhythms in several different style; this was a hit in the reviews of the Lagrima LAG-560. There are not very many bad reviews which makes this a great choice in model.
If you are looking for a bigger piece for your style this is the better model to pick. It is bigger than other models making it harder to fit in smaller areas. This would not be a good option for a starter piano as the keys are heavier and have the feel for someone who is more experienced. Some reviews do complain about the sound but most reviewers say the sound is great and they have no issues with it.
Lagrima Piano LAG-650 88 Key
This Lagrima piano is the model that most resembles a classic piano. The Lagrima LAG-650 Key piano has a full range of sound as well as having heavy keys that also represent a grand piano. If you are looking for a more affordable way to have close to a grand piano, this is the Lagrima model for you. Like some of the other models, this one also has Bluetooth so you can connect your smart device and hear your own music to match with the sound of the piano keys. To make this more alike to a grand piano there are 3 pedals. This is definitely not a model for someone looking to save space. It is for someone looking for a more grand piano look in their home.
One of the cons is that this Lagrima piano has is that it is hard to put together. So be sure to do your research beforehand so you are not surprised by the level of difficulty in putting it together. Lastly the only other con is that Bluetooth could be easier to figure out. This was not a huge issue but worth mentioning. Other then that, there is not much that reviews did not love about this Lagrima piano model.
Lagrima Piano LAG-640 lagrima 88 key digital piano
- APPEALING TONE – LAGRIMA digital piano with 88 fully weighted hammer action keys are heavier in the low end and lighter in the high end, which simulates the feel of an acoustic piano and provide a wonderful playing experience!
- USB/MIDI – You can connect and interact with a wide variety of educational, music entertainment or other applications on a computer or Apple and Android devices. What’s more, this piano also can connect to external speaker which adds more fun for you!
- QUIET MODE – This 88 key piano with two headphone jacks, you will find it at the bottom of the piano (headphone is not included, headphone jack is 3.5 mm), so you don’t worry will disturb others’ relax when you are playing.
- Features-3 pedal system (soft / sustain / Sostenuto pedal), 128 Polyphony, to ensure the quality of your practice, and create a new experience in music and performance.
- Smart Teaching – Supports follow-up, stereo output and headphone jack can be used to listen through external speakers or the attached headphones, very suitable for beginners to learn music courses.
Overall, Lagrima as a brand is the better way to go if you are looking for something specific in a piano; they do not disappoint. They have so many different models that each one can be great for beginners, occasional players, and master piano players. There is not many things that cannot be fixed in each model. With such a short list of cons there is not a doubt that Lagrima is not near the best. They all have the same quality at a lower price. You also do not have to worry about size like everything else they have a size for any home. Most reviews are 5 star and for good reason a Lagrima piano is for you.